Work-Based Learning Resources
WBL Administration Supporting Distance Learning
CUNY Career Success
The guide offers instruction and best practices for connecting employers with CUNY students, who continue to serve as one of New York City’s largest and most diverse talent pools. The website also offers guidance to administrators and organizations on how support students with professional development throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
NYC DOE Career Technical Education
Nepris offers daily opportunities to join live, virtual chats with professionals on a variety of topics that prepare students for college and career. The topics follow the national themes in education along with several unique series being offered throughout the school year. With one click, you can sign up to participate in one of these chats along with other classrooms from across the country. Within minutes, create a specific request based on your unique curriculum, inviting professionals virtually into your classroom.
- Digital learning on cutting-edge technology, designed for students
- Engaging videos and gamified assessments to spark and keep student interest
- Free to academic institutions, students, and teachers
- Industry-recognized digital badges
- Special resources for teachers
- Design Thinking Workshops
- Talks and Webinars about career paths