MYSELF THIRD SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
The Myself Third Scholarship has been made possible through a generous gift provided by City College alumnus, Robert Friedman. The scholarship was established in 2002 in tribute to those who participated in the rescue effort following the World Trade Center tragedy. It aims to encourage and reward civic involvement of high school students.
In 2021, three one-time awards of $5,000 will be awarded to three CUNY-bound students.
- Be a high school senior who has successfully completed at least one College Now credit course
- Be scheduled to graduate in June 2021
- Be accepted at a CUNY college as a full-time matriculated undergraduate, planning to attend in fall 2021
Interested students must submit an application by March 19, 2021. The application includes an essay, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of the most recent high school transcript.
You must submit all required documents at the same time by March 19, 2021.
- Application Form
- Typed Essay
- Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Form
- Volunteer Supervisor Recommendation Form
To submit your completed application documents, click on the name of your College Now program below.